Global Shea Alliance is a non-profit industry association that promotes sustainability, quality practices and standards, and demand for shea in food and cosmetics.
Global Shea Alliance supports rural African communities and facilitates women's empowerment by strengthening the shea industry and value chain.
Global Shea Alliance helps to preserve the African savannah and strengthen African companies through the exchange of information and best practices
Our mission is to design, develop and propose strategies that underpin a competitive and sustainable shea industry across the world, improving the livelihoods of rural African women and of their communities.
Featured This Week
- Cloetta AB has joined the GSA! Cloetta brings decades of valuable knowledge and experience. https://t.co/vz2wASsO3n https://t.co/l0iB7aDRmt
- Stay in the loop about upcoming events in West Africa, Europe and North America. https://t.co/EtK8Y0v1fG https://t.co/0yLIftB9BK
- Have you seen the GSA's new informational video? Check it out now! https://t.co/bau1Eh0AEc
- Due to inclement weather, today's event will be postponed to a later date. Details on the new date coming soon. https://t.co/fQViN3oD4I
- Let the countdown begin! 3 days until "Applying #Sustainability in Business." Join us in DC. Event details: https://t.co/HI58mpydKX
- Read a beautiful tribute by Naa-Sakele Akuete, Eu'Genia Shea founder, to her mother Eugenia, GSA’s first president https://t.co/PHT3yVLSZX
- Interested in how policy affects African communities? Apply to be a GSA Fellow #Internships https://t.co/KW1eqYG1Gf https://t.co/sgayDjlgNS
- Join us in #DC to learn how #sustainability can increase biz profitability #SusDev #Socent https://t.co/DAYsWp5zX7 https://t.co/b9DNPlVdtL
- RT @watradeinvest: Happy to partner w/ @GlobalShea+this village to support #shea exports+unite manufacturers+processors in #WestAfrica http…
- RT @FairtradeMarkUS: Want to apply #sustainability to YOUR biz? https://t.co/bMaw2baCse ←Register for this @GlobalShea event w/ @SheaRadian…
On February 18, 2016 the Global Shea Alliance, in partnership with FairTrade America, presents a forum on how to implement sustainability measures to increase business profitability. Spec...
The Global Shea Alliance (GSA) is pleased to announce “Shea 2016: Enhancing Farm Value.” The ninth annual international conference will be held at the Ghana College of Physici...
For the past twenty years, the shea industry has experienced a growing demand for shea butter, mostly due to an increase in global demand for vegetable oils and fats. This trend is ...