Global Shea Alliance is a multistakeholder association promoting quality and sustainability in the shea industry
Global Shea Alliance supports rural African communities and facilitates women's empowerment by strengthening the shea industry and value chain.
Global Shea Alliance helps to preserve the African savannah and strengthen African companies through the exchange of information and best practices
Our mission is to design, develop and propose strategies that underpin a competitive and sustainable shea industry across the world, improving the livelihoods of rural African women and of their communities.
Featured This Week
- 2014 African Cosmetics Exhibition. #Natural #African #Beauty. http://t.co/n0HFGvkgWR
- RT @USEmbassyGhana: The African Cosmetics Exhibition ends today. If you're in Accra, pass by the Osu Presby Hall. http://t.co/fbaM3Izf6d ht…
- RT @USEmbassyGhana: Shea butter industry offers employment to African women. http://t.co/niAPFreKtP @GlobalShea http://t.co/cwBzENyE2w
- RT @mikepalisano: Despite this, Ghana (and W Africa) exports much less than they have the capacity for, thank you @GlobalShea for helping t…
- RT @USEmbassyGhana: See you at the 2014 Shea Network Ghana Conference & African Cosmetics Exhibition. http://t.co/7KjKqWNZNi @GlobalShea ht…
- @alexisak @PinsBrown Thank you for your continued support! Can't wait to welcome to you Ghana!
- Natural #shea products for your skin from @NayaNaturals! Get yours at the African Cosmetics Exhibition, 11/24-26. http://t.co/2Aqhe7X6q6
- Beautiful #shea products from @RandRLuxury at the #African #Cosmetics #Exhibition on 11/24 - 11/26! http://t.co/hAuXhHspOq
- Thrilled that @Starr1035Fm is our media partner for the African #Cosmetics Exhibition! Check out 103.5 in #Accra! http://t.co/6PBzztJXdJ
- Thank you to @NayaNaturals, a sponsor of the African Cosmetics Exhibition. Can't wait to see their products! http://t.co/qDGcn81RMj
The Global Shea Alliance is pleased to issue the warehouse managament manual as part of our sustainability program. The sustainability program is based on a set of guidelines to ensure th...
The Global Shea Alliance is pleased to support the 2014 Shea Network Ghana Conference & African Cosmetics Exhibition. The event will take place on November 24-26, 2014 at Osu Presby H...
For the past twenty years, the shea industry has experienced a growing demand for shea butter, mostly due to an increase in global demand for vegetable oils and fats. This trend is ...