The GSA is a non-profit industry association with 400 members from 31 countries including women’s groups, brands and retailers, suppliers, and NGOs.
Through public-private partnerships, the GSA promotes industry sustainability, quality practices and standards, and demand for shea in food and cosmetics.
Featured This Week
- @GlobalShea and @USAID signed a $13 million USD 5-year agreement for #sustainable #shea: https://t.co/ccNuSictwQ https://t.co/8qWGdKdtVr
- @bodybasicsaw1, sorry about that. Please email our membership coordinator at pnunoo(at)globalshea(dot)com and we'll be in touch soon!
- RT @USAIDAfrica: @GlobalShea and @USAID Partner for #Shea Industry Growth and Sustainability: https://t.co/lya2YLtAN5 https://t.co/U8expC…
- We're launching our health and safety manual for women #shea collectors tomorrow in #Tamale. Join us to learn more! https://t.co/nhiimjHPkm
- This Wednesday, we're launching our health and safety manual in #Tamale. Will you join us? Details on poster >> https://t.co/ft41IEMA10
- Join the GSA's #quality and #sustainability working groups. More details here: https://t.co/Zp7tNt7SfF
- RT @cathdavey: Come work with us on an exciting project improving biodiversity and livelihoods in Burkina Faso's shea parklands https://t.c…
- The GSA is pleased to announce a call for proposals to host #Shea2017. More information can be found here: https://t.co/99UvNHNpHu …
- .@ITCenvironment, is looking for a socio-economic expert in #shea Do you fit the bill? https://t.co/uyVFbQ45tx https://t.co/Kat0U9vzKf
- The @DubaiChamber will hold a meeting in partnership with the GSA. Find more info here: https://t.co/xLqcBva1fU https://t.co/i1xnXPSMk7
The Global Shea Alliance Secretariat is pleased to announce a call for proposals to host the 10thann...
As the popularity of shea butter increases in the United States, businesses, governments, research institutions, and NGOs are examining the untapped potential of the versatile resource. O...