The GSA is a non-profit industry association with 390 members from 30 countries including women’s groups, brands and retailers, suppliers, and NGOs.
Through public-private partnerships, the GSA promotes industry sustainability, quality practices and standards, and demand for shea in food and cosmetics.
Featured This Week
- RT @JessieKjones: Keep yourself posted! https://t.co/omNURzBDIQ
- The GSA is sponsoring 15 members to attend cosmetic trade shows in South Africa, Morocco + Kenya. More info: https://t.co/ZveKU6HrVv
- RT @ITCenvironment: @ITCnews looks 4 environment & socio-economic expert for shea nut project -Ghana https://t.co/HuZjmQy715 @GlobalShea ht…
- The GSA releases US conference program featuring @USAID, @USTradeRep, @USDA, @HersheyCompany, @BurtsBees and more! https://t.co/MnwzTRGWyg
- Innovation, sustainability, policy reform - All these and more at our D.C. conference! Visit https://t.co/BriPl5JtxI https://t.co/GDOPCbVStJ
- RT @watradeinvest: New on Trade Hub Flickr: #Shea 2016: Enhancing Farm Value conference, put on by @GlobalShea https://t.co/I4qGbvWrUD http…
- RT @ITCenvironment: @GlobalShea we are looking forward 2 jointly working towards a sustainable, inclusive & competitve shea sector! https:/…
- We're pleased to announce @ITCEnvironment has joined GSA's #Sustainability Program! More: https://t.co/UeNVOc0voW https://t.co/FTM35AqQsH
- Thanks to all who joined us at our inaugural EU conference today. Next stop: DC, May 17 - 18. Will you be there? https://t.co/nR5CD8jlNh
- RT @DvOijen: Trees, Bees and Birds presentation from @cathdavey @BirdLife_News at the @GlobalShea conference in Brussels https://t.co/MUEs…
The Global Shea Alliance works to expand shea markets for GSA members and promote the use of shea-based cosmetics made in Africa.
The demand for cosmetics...
As the popularity of shea butter increases in the United States, businesses, governments, research institutions, and NGOs are examining the untapped potential of the versatile resource. O...