Global Shea Alliance is a multistakeholder association promoting quality and sustainability in the shea industry
Global Shea Alliance supports rural African communities and facilitates women's empowerment by strengthening the shea industry and value chain.
Global Shea Alliance helps to preserve the African savannah and strengthen African companies through the exchange of information and best practices
Our mission is to design, develop and propose strategies that underpin a competitive and sustainable shea industry across the world, improving the livelihoods of rural African women and of their communities.
Featured This Week
- From #BurkinaFaso to #Taiwan, we're really putting #shea on the map! The national association exhibited shea products http://t.co/h6sxhoiwiJ
- RT @UNDP: "43% of agricultural workers = women but only 20% are landowners"says @HelenClarkUNDP: #EmpowerTuesday http://t.co/EHnxz2hbWF
- Calling all African cosmetics producers! Sign up for the African Cosmetics Exhibition in Accra on 24-26 Nov 2014 http://t.co/1fB204I0ux
- It's decided! GSA annual conference in Ouagadougou, #BurkinaFaso on 23-25 March 2015! #Shea 2015: A Promising Future. http://t.co/bQ8tPMZrw0
- So excited about #Shea Network Ghana African #Cosmetics Exhibition! What #shea #beauty products are you looking for? http://t.co/inZ4W3n85j
- Don't forget that Global #Shea is #hiring! Seeking a Fundraising Manager and an Events Manager. Deadline is 10/31: http://t.co/4UPXYCCyTe
- Don't just take our word for it! RT @thegbcghana: #Ghana: Maiden #SheaButter #exhibition to take place in November. http://t.co/lBJ0jTi7ob
- Save the date! The Shea Network Ghana Conference & African #Cosmetics Exhibition will be in Accra on Nov 24-26: http://t.co/37HW8tQa67
- RT @TREEAID: Today is #InternationalDayofRuralWomen Investing in women is vital for the success of grassroots development projects http://t…
- Tomorrow, 10/15, is the deadline to apply for the #capacitybuilding #consultant position w/the Global #Shea Alliance! http://t.co/I0sooRcCZn
Shea industry leaders from around the world are always promoting shea products in new markets! In July 2014, eight members of the Burkina Faso national association traveled to Taipei, Tai...
The Global Shea Alliance is pleased to support the 2014 Shea Network Ghana Conference & African Cosmetics Exhibition. The event will take place on November 24-26, 2014 at Osu Presby H...
For the past twenty years, the shea industry has experienced a growing demand for shea butter, mostly due to an increase in global demand for vegetable oils and fats. This trend is ...