Global Shea Alliance is a multistakholder association promoting quality and sustainability in the shea industry
Global Shea Alliance supports rural African communities and facilitates women empowerment by strengthening the shea industry and value chain.
Global Shea Alliance helps to preserve the African savannah and strengthen African companies through the exchange of information and best practices
Our mission is to design, develop and propose strategies that underpin a competitive and sustainable shea industry across the world, improving the livelihoods of rural African women and of their communities.
Featured This Week
- GSA's Sustainability Working Group is making progress! Industry leaders brought their #shea knowledge and expertise to the table in Accra.
- Call for presenters for #Shea2014 : The Industry Unites— The shea industry’s largest international event! http://t.co/52H0Pz8cTE
- “Celebrating Women’s Radiance” @JergensUS recently posted their beautiful promotional video of shea. #inspiring http://t.co/vqO345VWvj
- Jergens® Skincare Products - Pass on the Radiance http://t.co/vqO345VWvj
- Registration for SHEA 2014: THE INDUSTRY UNITES is now open! Join us in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire, March 24-26 http://t.co/Qxxwx9IV0x
- GSA's 7th annual international #shea conference has been announced! Join us for Shea 2014: The Industry Unites in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
- Check out the most recent issue of @Cosmopolitan to read their article about #shea as a beauty product! The GSA president is pictured!
- RT @USAIDEconomic: .@USAID & @GlobalShea are creating competitive shea industries in Africa http://t.co/vab3oQ7FwJ
- RT @usmissiongeneva: With @USAID support, @GlobalShea has focused on developing a competitive and sustainable Shea industry worldwide @USAI…
- RT @usmissiongeneva: Great collection of photos from @WTO #aid4trade #Africa Can Compete! @USAID @GlobalShea @AfricanCashewIn http://t.co/…
Formed at Shea 2013 in Abuja, Nigeria, the GSA quality and sustainability working groups have completed their activities and submitted proposals to all GSA members. The proposals will be ...
The Global Shea Alliance is pleased to announce the 7th annual international shea conference, "Shea 2014: The Industry Unites" to be held in Abidjan, Cote d’Ivoire from March 24th-2...
The Global Shea Alliance empowers women shea nut collectors by promoting best practices in collection and processing each year. The Alliance performs trainings in villages and disse...