Global Shea Alliance is a multistakeholder association promoting quality and sustainability in the shea industry
Global Shea Alliance supports rural African communities and facilitates women's empowerment by strengthening the shea industry and value chain.
Global Shea Alliance helps to preserve the African savannah and strengthen African companies through the exchange of information and best practices
Our mission is to design, develop and propose strategies that underpin a competitive and sustainable shea industry across the world, improving the livelihoods of rural African women and of their communities.
Featured This Week
- UPDATE: venue for #Shea2015 has changed. Conference will take place @ Palace Hotel in Ouaga: http://t.co/m3ZDP974Jk. Dates remain the same!
- #Shea2015 update! His Excellency Isaac Yacouba Zida, PM of #BurkinaFaso, will be our guest of honor this year! http://t.co/rCOeHeobYw
- @AJIBADEAgboola Good morning. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our membership coordinator will follow up w/ you personally today.
- This Valentine's Day, the Global Shea Alliance would like to #shea the love with all of you! http://t.co/17zL3oBgbB
- From @BBCLerato: GSA exec committee member Gilles Adamon, founder of Natura cosmetics, talks about #shea in #Benin! http://t.co/opm17cLg4r
- 45 days til #Shea2015 but only 29 days for GSA members to submit your candidacy for the GSA Executive Committee. http://t.co/UDKPSiE2BQ
- RT @USEmbassyGhana: #AmbCretz: Through @USAID, we've been proud of the work with the @GlobalShea Alliance, which now boasts of over 350 mem…
- @AJIBADEAgboola Hello! The fee covers your 3 day delegate pass to the conference. Plz email firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of hotels!
- RT @BBCLerato: "Africa Business Report" samples women's gold - Shea Butter. Our mothers used it, now we use it: the creme de la creme of Af…
- We want YOU to become a candidate for the Executive Committee! Please see our website for details & application: http://t.co/4Nqo8v1WzD
The venue for Shea 2015: A Promising Future has changed. Please note that the conference will now take place at Palace Hotel in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. The dates remain the same, from ...
The Global Shea Alliance (GSA) is pleased to announce “Shea 2015: A Promising Future.” The eighth annual international conference will be held in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso on ...
For the past twenty years, the shea industry has experienced a growing demand for shea butter, mostly due to an increase in global demand for vegetable oils and fats. This trend is ...