Global Shea Alliance is a multistakeholder association promoting quality and sustainability in the shea industry
Global Shea Alliance supports rural African communities and facilitates women's empowerment by strengthening the shea industry and value chain.
Global Shea Alliance helps to preserve the African savannah and strengthen African companies through the exchange of information and best practices
Our mission is to design, develop and propose strategies that underpin a competitive and sustainable shea industry across the world, improving the livelihoods of rural African women and of their communities.
Featured This Week
- We are live at #Shea2015! We are happy to be presenting on reaching customers virtually.
- The GSA secretariat can't wait to see you at #Shea2015. Our slogan? #Shea 2015: You'd 'butter' be there!
- Today is the vernal equinox, or the first day of spring! GSA is enjoying this beautiful photo of #shea flowers! http://t.co/Pmq5Mfu1Xf
- Can't get enough #shea? Registration now open for the 3rd annual Trade & Industry Conference in NYC! See you May 11! http://t.co/QicY2VE4OS
- Can't get enough #shea? Registration now open for the 3rd annual Trade & Industry Conference in NYC! See you May 11! http://t.co/b8tAYFCeaE
- New resource on sustainable #shea and improved parkland management practices: http://t.co/hTFOc3txP8 Thanks @ICRAF for this research!
- Want the first look at the #Shea2015 agenda? Here you go! http://t.co/KZ3BjmLmNw
- 500! That's the number of participants signed up for #Shea2015. Who will be number 501?
- We are proud to support the 16million #shea collectors across Africa and all women working in our industry. #IWD2015 http://t.co/zAgAVwnQsj
- #Shea2015 update! We are pleased to announce the exciting list of speakers for the conference! Check out our website: http://t.co/KArqLwauXH
The Global Shea Alliance is pleased to announce the 3rd annual Shea Trade and Industry Conference in New York City. On May 11, 2015, businesses large and small are invited to learn more a...
The Global Shea Alliance (GSA) is pleased to announce “Shea 2015: A Promising Future.” The eighth annual international conference will be held in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso on ...
For the past twenty years, the shea industry has experienced a growing demand for shea butter, mostly due to an increase in global demand for vegetable oils and fats. This trend is ...