Global Shea Alliance is a multistakeholder association promoting quality and sustainability in the shea industry
Global Shea Alliance supports rural African communities and facilitates women's empowerment by strengthening the shea industry and value chain.
Global Shea Alliance helps to preserve the African savannah and strengthen African companies through the exchange of information and best practices
Our mission is to design, develop and propose strategies that underpin a competitive and sustainable shea industry across the world, improving the livelihoods of rural African women and of their communities.
Featured This Week
- @HoodSavior The coordinator will be based in Washington, DC, but we're searching for great candidates from all over!
- We're seeking a motivated professional to lead GSA operations in the US. Apply by July 21 http://t.co/SQmnEwQocp #NGOjobs #devjobs
- Exciting news -- we're hiring! Looking for a motivated US Operations Coordinator. Could it be you? http://t.co/bRh3NAuz0N
- GSA is launching an RFP to support #sustainability partners implementing bizdev trainings & health & safety projects! http://t.co/052rI92kVn
- Thank you to our Executive Committee members who met on Monday in #Accra to work on the future of #shea! http://t.co/HmjbeJuCxd
- GSA featured in @ConfectioneryNw. Read about #shea in the #confectionery industry & benefits to African communities http://t.co/UeGFNNznCt
- Did you miss us at the #shea #trade & industry conference in NYC? Download the presentations here: http://t.co/upwFZ05NFd
- Thanks to our partners! https://t.co/ElcjZtO9Dk
- Here's the moms who care for us, nurture us, and love us! Happy Mother's Day! #sheathelove http://t.co/4DRffiyEqD http://t.co/1p9ogAK0Of
- #Shea Tree 101 with @ICRAF at the Trade & Industry conference. Learn more about Sustaining Diverse and Productive Shea Parklands.
In partnership with the USAID West Africa Trade Hub and African Partners Network, the GSA is pleased to announce a one year initiative to fund business development trainings for 20 women&...
For the past twenty years, the shea industry has experienced a growing demand for shea butter, mostly due to an increase in global demand for vegetable oils and fats. This trend is ...