Global Shea Alliance is a multistakeholder association promoting quality and sustainability in the shea industry
Global Shea Alliance supports rural African communities and facilitates women's empowerment by strengthening the shea industry and value chain.
Global Shea Alliance helps to preserve the African savannah and strengthen African companies through the exchange of information and best practices
Our mission is to design, develop and propose strategies that underpin a competitive and sustainable shea industry across the world, improving the livelihoods of rural African women and of their communities.
Featured This Week
- GSA is pleased to announce a new funding opportunity for #sustainability partners! Learn more: http://t.co/DFj5HvEzwu http://t.co/VMxcm6pHqt
- Did you know that GSA has members from over 27 countries? Find out more on how to be a member here: http://t.co/x9aiajoOaR
- Supporting #shea stakeholders in #Togo http://t.co/Isc4w1DRQ3
- RT @UNDP: All natural shea butter grown & processed by women's cooperatives in #BurkinaFaso go global. #Coopday http://t.co/gF9r21KjMj
- Seeking a motivated U.S. Operations Coordinator passionate about #sustainability and #policy. Apply by July 21: http://t.co/g9jPVGf6Oi
- This week, GSA is visiting #shea communities to talk to women collectors. What stories do you want to hear? Let us know #GSAOnTheRoad
- Our 2015 #shea quality campaign is off to a great start! 20,000 women are learning best practices for shea processing http://t.co/452J1uljkr
- Want to work on #womensempowerment in the #shea industry? Check out our job openings, apply by July 21: http://t.co/9jIUWqVMaD #devjobs
- @HoodSavior The coordinator will be based in Washington, DC, but we're searching for great candidates from all over!
- We're seeking a motivated professional to lead GSA operations in the US. Apply by July 21 http://t.co/SQmnEwQocp #NGOjobs #devjobs
The Global Shea Alliance is pleased to announce that the Barry Callebaut Group has joined the Alliance, bringing decades of experience, business acumen, and commitment to the organization...
For the past twenty years, the shea industry has experienced a growing demand for shea butter, mostly due to an increase in global demand for vegetable oils and fats. This trend is ...