The GSA is a non-profit industry association with 400 members from 31 countries including women’s groups, brands and retailers, suppliers, and NGOs.
Through public-private partnerships, the GSA promotes industry sustainability, quality practices and standards, and demand for shea in food and cosmetics.
Featured This Week
- GSA sustainability partner Table Filiere Karite trained 40 women’s group leaders on our new Health and Safety Manual https://t.co/vNa2G99BZz
- Women's shea co-op in Benin begins management practice in new 100 metric ton warehouse #WomensEconomicEmpowerment https://t.co/q9yuMjYHMX
- Forming public-private partnerships are key to supporting #shea communities! Learn more: https://t.co/3XzLoWqsf1 https://t.co/lDVdq79zL8
- .@FAOnews and GSA developed a health + safety manual to help conduct safety trainings for women shea collectors! https://t.co/wp1Na1w8Qd
- RT @USAIDWestAfrica: #GSA is one of two alliances we partner with to implement projects https://t.co/d25f7Gd1Be
- In partnership with @USAIDWestAfrica, GSA is launching a 5-year, $3M USD matching grant fund https://t.co/3XzLoWqsf1 https://t.co/UpPmNtw3Qd
- GSA’s 2016 conference in Accra, Ghana brought 500+ stakeholders and President @JDMahama https://t.co/cHzMnseoGA https://t.co/GxmzJvErw2
- A behind-the-scenes peek at a recent training w/@TechnoServe as our members prep for #ACE2016. https://t.co/nzmFXSKRgA
- Learn more about GSA's latest projects and opportunities for members in our June newsletter: https://t.co/u1lypMrnyt https://t.co/sbzGnPOs12
- @GlobalShea and @USAID signed a $13 million USD 5-year agreement for #sustainable #shea: https://t.co/ccNuSictwQ https://t.co/8qWGdKdtVr
In partnership with the US Agency for International Development, the Global Shea Alliance (GSA) is launching a five-year, $3,000,000 USD matching grant fund to support the implementation ...
The Global Shea Alliance works to expand shea markets for GSA members and promote the use of shea-based cosmetics made in Africa.
The demand for cosmetics is growing in Africa, and...